Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Telkom movement

AS_1
Occasional Contributor
Where will Telkom ends today, and what do you think where will it ends up in the near futute.
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
klapka
Super Contributor
Now all the sizzle and excitement is over I cannot help but think TKG will be talked down in the short term. Maybe to around R30?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Klapka, TKG possibly around R30, based on what? Would that not be an undervaluation?
0 Kudos
klapka
Super Contributor
Oh yes definitely an undervaluation! But Telkom has not been priced on value since it was around R180. It is valued on emotions-very much disliked as an organisation and therefore good material for negativity from the thought police. There is a logical side also. Telkom's NAV is buried under the ground like fossils.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I will buy if it comes to low 30s, shhhhho that will be good value. yes, true, Telkom has always been trading undervalue.
0 Kudos
jack12
Super Contributor
when I was in sa feb I heard that it would be good for TKG to unbundle VOD, TKG is sriously underrated and have continually tried to increase reliability and service, VOD have been holding them back. Think they are a good buy at 34 or thereabouts.
0 Kudos