Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Ten bagger search

kwagga
Super Contributor
Not that it matters. He was a multi millionaire when he started trading in the first place after selling their company ((he was one of the founding members) to a UK company. But from what I've seen on his website, he does make money from trading. I personally think he's got a chip on his shoulder, and he loves to be the centre of attention, but he's videos are informative, and he knows and share more about trading than anyone else I know, and for that I'm grateful.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
but this thread is about [email protected] sewerage!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
At the moment, I have chosen FGL, CAP, and seriously contemplating getting into SNU
0 Kudos
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
PSV at 9/10c after they had sold their first two businesses for 55 million and everything else was free. Now they have generated another R55 million and there are still 5/6 companies and office their industrial and office premises left in the debt-free cash-flush group group. Carrying 4 million of them. I'll see where it goes. EXL at 60c / CND at 40c /CNL at 38c / SNU at R1,90 / RTN\O from R8,5 / SPA at R3 / CRG at R8 / MML at R2 / SBL at R13-17 / IRA at 40c AND others - as I said spread it around.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
SNU is definitely looking good, especially after their recent results. Good earnings yield. Good NAV/price. Maybe...
0 Kudos
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
There are some "real" coal assets in this company. Luckily for us - the market couldn't care less at this stage. SNU has fallen foul of the market and now her fans have jilted her.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
And SLL, do you hold any? Whats your opinion?
0 Kudos
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
It's in the DC sector - so never even looked at it. Generally Only buy shares on the main board. There are 5 ALT-X companies that I like/d. I have taken positions in all of them. Most of them moved to the main board.
0 Kudos
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
some of my friends were talking about this one, which got me interested. Still Skeptical though NAV: 6c-ish Losses are narrowing interim on interim(but the last trading statement doesn't bode well) They slowly shifting there business focus from actually selling the equipment to renting it out. Now at 2-3c but was at 4c recently. I don't like it but what do you think?
0 Kudos
DaMerlin
Contributor
I for one like Stella, the directors seem to be turning the company around. Looks cheap under 4c
0 Kudos
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
Okay. Looked at them a bit. They sell large-scale digital "boards" and displays. There is a world-wide move toward integrating this technology into the architecture of the buildings themselves. Very sporadic income stream - hence the move toward "rental," I am sure. BUT who would rent the marquee system at a sports stadium? Also remember - the cost of large display screens has imploded - so much of their technology is now defunct. AND, of course, the quality of display has moved into another world. Nobody wants BIG red bulbs on a board! Turnover under pressure, Profit under pressure, Cash under pressure AND they need lots of CASH to move over to this "rental" model. Don't like it at all.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
lol, i am not a good salesperson :)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Just went into SNU, CAP looking strong in the long term
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
KEH put down violently today...
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
This could be easier than I thought. Ellies moving like a rocket after today's sens news.
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Two month ten bagger - 1Time. From close of 2c on 24 May to 24c today. Not bad.
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Correction, one month ten bagger.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
So true, and FUM from around 65c to 180. I sold both too early, 1tm at 10c and FUM at 90c. Feeling soo stupid!!!
0 Kudos