Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Thanks Werner,Topgun.....

barry_1
Super Contributor
...for the interesting competition and the prizes donated by SBK(Simon),am hoping i'll be one to claim a prize this year,last year took only small caps and ended up near last!....shows the value of this kind of competition....Funnily i have DRD in my portfolio right now,so every time it goes up i have mixed feelings as its the reason i'm not higher up the list as i dont have it in the competition!.... Good choices by the leaders .Names that chat regulary on the forum are Paul C,Dinen,Wizard,Electrox and i think the oldest trader out there Micky,think u are a retired teacher? Saw it in a blurb i think somewhere on the internet.
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
Werner_1
Super Contributor
Barry, no problem... I will update the challenge again this evening, couldnt do it last night as we had some issues with TKG and our internet connection, its working now. I have planned to add the accumilated dividends to the system for the time from the challenge start until end-March at the end of the month, so some people who have good yielders that paid some divs already would benefit...
0 Kudos
mehroon
Frequent Contributor
Hello Barry. My husband Harun is a retired teacher. I hope all well with you and Naomi.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Whats the link again to get there?
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
www.valueinvestorsa.com/stockpicker/default.aspx........good place to pick up tips for your watchlists,then also remember to do your own research.
0 Kudos