Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

Community

Share knowledge. Find answers. Ask questions.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

That ALSH.

Highlighted
Not applicable
She be close to May 2008 ( burn the Longs ) Resistance on the weekly chart...how much tread on those tyres left ? American charts also look top-heavy.Could there be another lightning-fast drawdown and buy-back....### Dry powder and timing.So, fellow traders, what do YOU see ? Is this Wile E. Coyote Week ?
0 Kudos
22 REPLIES 22
Highlighted
Not applicable
Drawing the Uptrend Line since 9 March 2009, we see a clear breakdown in May 2010.And Price tries to regain that line since then.And where does Price meet Line ? At the Gravestone Doji of 23 May 2008....###Do you hear the sound of One Hand Clapping ? Hummmmmmmmmm.....(heh).
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super Contributor
And the english translation? lol
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super Contributor
Water is getting murky. On MACD daily all the major indicies have broken down, but I don't think we'll see a major correction. I think we're going to see more of what we experienced in the last two weeks: Choppy markets with a slight bias to the downside. Banking index is the one that's of interest to me. It's getting ready for a move, but I still can't predict if that move is going to be up or down.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor
Daytraders - anybody still long? UK m4 and consumer data out in few minutes, the price can do turn around down!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super Contributor
Irish-Korean relief rally or turkey stuffing blues. Either way, I will not fight the FED, but volatility insurance is still prudent.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Not applicable
Yeah, cheers for that....tricky stuff on the BANK Index( as leading indicator).Looks like a descending Fan formation?? on the weekly chart. When taking it from the bottom in Mar 2009.### BANK at 34200 would be my buy-back signal for the general mkt.(corresponding with the 38.2% Fib support. Just musing...
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super Contributor
Watch also the SAP 500-support at 1176.Just flirting with it at the moment.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Not applicable
...and once again,on the MONTHLY charts of SPX,New York Composite...a Gravestone Doji is forming.## And here's the possibly-important blurb on THIS, the most ominous of all Candles >> "Prices rally but cannot stand the altitude.They Close where they started, at the Lows."## Yeah,I suppose the FED also sees it on the charts.As they ready that Quantitative Easing Pump for another workout >>>"Hey,pass the Q20,we got worn bearings here !"(Bernanke)...."AGAIN ? "(Obama administration, also known as Team Goldman Sachs.).##Conclusion:Anyway,keep that antenna up.Stuff is forming on the horizon.The Undertaker told me.Rest...in....Peeeeace !
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
You need help bud
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super Contributor
Zarp: By far the most interesting forum member and usually ahead of the curve. I enjoy his posts.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super Contributor
aang: Zarp the man he been here longer than most and posts are good just have to get the lingo
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super Contributor
Zarp needs a bud. Can you help?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super Contributor
Euro runs 1.30 stops. Beep
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Regular Contributor
ZARP, join Chartists chatroom. No netnanny. realchartist.com
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super Contributor
lol.You must be new around here,JDT.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super Contributor
Anyway,why should Zarp leave?His posts are creative but have never offended anyone like Chartist's did.Chartist was a good day trader and popular,but pushed the vulgarity too far.I guess that's why he got bounced out.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Regular Contributor
No Russ. Been here for a few years. Not disputing the fact that Chartist's comments were way below the belt. And not stating Zarp should leave. I also enjoy his posts. This chat forum got very dull after a lot of the more entertaining people don't post, have left or were forced to leave... (people like Chartist, Brazen, Gravy, ...)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Valued Contributor
nobody ever forced to leave .. a few got banned .. small but important difference ..
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super Contributor
JDT,I only asked if you were new because Chartist wasn't always very civil towards Zarp,amongst others,and I doubt Z would want to join C.I might be wrong but the idea just amused me.No offence!I had no problems with C so I don't want it to sound like I am dissing him when he's not here to defend himself.Some of his posts did make me cringe a bit because I thought his language was inappropriate for a forum of this nature.
0 Kudos