Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

The Characteristics of a succesful trader....

SimonPB
Valued Contributor
and in a word .. that is .. discipline ??
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
hozit PB.. how is the just one life and a lot of wine doing?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
And some final stuff from me,Mrtrader3....POINT AND FIGURE CHARTS.Know how they work.I draw my own.All it will show you is where Support and Resistance is.All it cares about is PRICE.Time means nothing to it.So....if you like(help me out here,Dudes).I'll post updated Point and Figure Charts on the Blue-chips.Forget about Software packages with Rainbow-coloured Screens and squiggly Oscillators...looks nice,means(just about) Nothing.POINT AND FIGURE CHARTS.The great secret,and little-known amongst the Traders, these days.Excellent tool.Bloody brilliant stuff.SIMPLE.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Agree with you VI, Elliot wave and Fibonaci prbably a more roundabout or complicated way of determining support and resisitance but I find that for ALSI Futures intraday trading it helps to determine the most probable support and resistance lines and so removes false signals.
0 Kudos