Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

The Chartist

Comrade
Occasional Contributor
2:00 PM] jofat: There U go! Good afternoon Have any of you heard of "The Chartist"? Its amazing how accurate these videos are compared to what SBK puts out! I have attached a sample for your technical staff to peruse! http://www.realchartist.com/videos/free-videos/802-4-november-2013-r1-pp-s1-well-located.html Maybe your guys can learn something from them Kind regards John Weston
0 Kudos
12 REPLIES 12
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
hoho .. here we go again ..
0 Kudos
Plonky
Super Contributor
LOL....I remember the good old days...Simon was a busy "Net Nanny" in those days...
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
I'd give him a break Simon. You could do a lot worse than this site. At least he adds some value at a minimal fee.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
I will take advise from Simon and Chartist, cos both individuals are good at what they do BUT NEVER from 'Ramsie.
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
Comrade just call yourself Chartist, are you still advocating shorting the market. By the way you made that call 33% ago, hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa!!
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Good old day , with Chartist and Simon "The Net Nanny". My opinion , both were equally matched.
0 Kudos
prancing_horse
Super Contributor
@ Comrade, "Chartist" is a swear word to many on this forum, and has been banned more than once here, because of his language more than anything else. Unfortunately when he reappeared he was always provoked by the "village idiots" on this forum, and if yo
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
kwagga, you miss my point .. nothing to do with whether he good, cheap or not .. it the bun fighting that is already breaking out as we see below .. frankly I would rather do sunday lunch with my mother in law ..
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Come now Simon, it was fun. Chartist and you were like two heavyweight boxers taking body shots at one another. I certainly enjoyed the duel.
0 Kudos
Bentley
Frequent Contributor
I personally found his analysis and commentary excellent.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I remember all the "debates" with Chartist on the Forum, but I never bothered to follow up on his predictions. Was his advise ever any good? I can imagine that he might be good but I cant see how another trader can follow his trades profitably if they don't understand his extremely complicated analysis. That does not say he cannot trade profitably. He had a R1m challenge or something like that. What happened to that? or am I confused with someone else?
0 Kudos
Bentley
Frequent Contributor
Yes you are quite right. What works for one person doesn't always work for another. Most recently he made the long call from the 38000 level to more or less where we are now based on a 138% fib extension and an expanded flat topping structure. His analysis is given daily but he also looks at the bigger picture. The challenge was a multiple member challenge and i was recorded on the website. As I said earlier one member took (either 30 or 60K not sure which one) to over 900k in less than 2 years.
0 Kudos