Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

The DOG (DRD for those that dont know)

PaulC
Super Contributor
Is at almost all time lows. Once the current gold correction is over whose brave / stupid enough to speculate on this one? Dispite the BLATENT downward trend I must admit Im tempted. Wiz you tend to have an opinion. Care to share?
0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
Ninja
Super Contributor
Im not sure about old dogs...I find the safest option is to shoot them rather than buy them.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Old, old forum fave. Dog, dog, dog. Ninja is right, shoot the godamned thing. If you feel sentimental, stuff it.
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
I don't think he's done barking yet. I made 35% on him last year(quickly) and could have been a lot more! Wait a bit...I think August September might be the time to look at it again. Play the instalment...not the share itself! THAT DOG...Can't wait to give him a really good slap again!!!
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Come on Wiz. The dog hasn't barked in years. A fart now and again maybe. . .
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
If you were on the right side of the wind when the dog did fart, the smell was quite pleasant. Made 9% off one such fart in two days.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
come on .. drd is the easiest trade in the world .. just short it ?? why dioes anybody ever consider going long ?? sure sorries of some profit here or there, but the easy mmoney here is short .. the long profits are way infrequent ..
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
I wish Wizard would kick it again....
0 Kudos
PaulC
Super Contributor
If you could get us some stock to short it with ..... :)
0 Kudos
Vano
Regular Contributor
How about organising a SSF which can be shorted? Been drooling for such.
0 Kudos