Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

The Malsi

Not applicable
After sitting on my hands being stopped out 3times in 3 days, the line Im drawing to re-enter short is 26500 and with that I mean a close below on the 15min..
0 Kudos
12 REPLIES 12
Not applicable
Just another trader talking....I read the lesson Jesse Livermore learnt...Trade in the trend and Hold using major trendline Support and Resistance.That's it.###Upon cursorily analysing my trades since March,the ones I had patience with gave massive returns and I traded less.When I tried to trade more,for smaller margins,the performance was not good.I made money,but...far too much stress for the bottomline delivered.And if I had the noggin to trust my P&F chart more,I would have made MUCH more.So, there you go.Swing-trading via a P&F chart delivers MAJOR ALSI returns.(using R100k to cover 1 contract in play.No stress.).Old-school works.Best of.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
well done, sounds like your trading style is a 100% accurate..please share with the rest of us your wisdom..just joking.. each to his own ne
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Frost, the ALSI and FTSE(60 min down to 15)shows divergence(MACD histogram - higher lows))so any reversal from these levels may be a "credible" long signal
0 Kudos
FEK
Super Contributor
Is the credible long now on ? If yes what is target for TOP40 ?
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
all it means is that the smart people have started buying while the not so smart are selling....divergence also means end of wave 5 down.Since its countertrend , one has to wait for confirmation or rather be neutral than short and if long its better to be in the cash market....29500 is a long way off if thats the target you like...
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
and an engulfing candle on Simons system in direction of trend...now for confirmation or are you in the trade already Simon
0 Kudos
Not applicable
11 winning days for me in a row from 3rd august which was my last losing day.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
well done Christos...but why you so quiet....did all that winnings make you chatless?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I am doing what Simon says.Just trading the price and keep my mouth shut.I started a new hobby.Oil painting while i trade.Surpriced to what is coming out.So if u want to invest buy a painting from me.Very good to release stress.U got it wrong.We still in wave 5 down and doing wave 2 Up of wave 5 down now.Wave 5 target 23500 to 24000.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
I be doin the same but there are other ways to relieve stress with some oil. I see your wave but hope you wrong for the sake of my long term investments!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
and a blond.
0 Kudos
fusion12321
Frequent Contributor
christo oil is becoming scares , i will take one , with plenty oil please !!! and a gold frame if u dont mind.
0 Kudos