Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

The Market

Not applicable
Has anyone been on Colin Abrams' courses? If so, were they useful and value for money (bearing in mind that all three courses cost a total of around R5800?) - replies in confidence can be sent to me at [email protected]
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
Not applicable
I am also interested in attending these courses in August and would also like to hear from other formites that have attended these courses. Any comments and advise much appreciated, it really has to be worth the R5800 for the three courses.
0 Kudos
CAB
Contributor
Went on all three and worth every cent. A bit in there that you'll never use (eg Point & Figure Charts ala ZARP!!)but he does cover all the bases. Sense of calm and structure to my trading nowadays...patience also helps.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
If you're serious about trading - he's the man to give you a helping hand. ( Be sure to get his newsletter - even easier )
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Have been getting his newsletter, and I must say that they are good (although you need to be disciplined when using them and still need to do your own work and form your own views - I tend rather to use them to teach myself more about TA in a practical way).
0 Kudos
Maddog
Regular Contributor
Is there a website for his courses???????
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos