Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

The TopGun Challenge

Conrad_1
Contributor
Thanks for the site Werner!
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
Its a pleasure, Again nothing would have happened if it was not for TOPGUN! - we can look at adding the benchmark, very good idea! Other suggestions are welcome.
0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor
Was just chuckling to myself thinking that if I had shorted the companies I chose I would be a whole lot better off.
0 Kudos
hobo
Contributor
How come I'm not on the list? All in cash at money market rates.
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
i think TopGun said to qualify one had to select 5 shares, i presume 1 money market does not qualify?
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
Website Updated : Now includes STX40 as a benchmark, i made it in the ranking page that the people higher than the benchmark are above it and the others below, so one can clearly see where one stands in relation to the JSE Top 40...
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
hmmmmm 1st place for picks but last place for personal profits will have to revise trading strategy.lol
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
Well done asylum...
0 Kudos
SIMBA
Super Contributor
Thank you for your effort....i believe you will change the the whole perception of this forum. As the months roll on it will be interesting to see how many people.in the words of IRON MAIDON run for the hills...well done
0 Kudos