Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

The flipside of Life

Preston
Super Contributor
Hi All Is anyone feeling as down as me?
0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
Beep_Beep
Super Contributor
Worse, had enough of this geared trading. back to shares.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
I cannot remember sending out "Bear invitation" for this market. Everyone is so pessimitic.
0 Kudos
analyst
Frequent Contributor
I am having an unimaginable start to this week. I share your sentiments
0 Kudos
Not applicable
chaps in this market you have to have a day trading strategy...
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Chartist, you be quiet honest, I lack that Fundamentals that you have gain over many years. The question that beg to be answered. "Is where do i begin" When you talk of "gap" in the market , I am totally out of my depth.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Preston....I have nothing that you dont have or cant get easily....I posses no special skills and I certainly do not use fundamentals.... have you even tried it?
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Well I personally consider you a "Guru" in your field of experts. I am currently surrounded by many "CA" but one thing that clearly stands out are "textbook CA" and "Learned CA". And believe me you are extremely learned in your field. My short term goal is to work in the share trading department for my company. At the moment i feel like a "junior" As for fundamental, if i like the share , i just buy it. No fundamental in play on my side.
0 Kudos
Beep_Beep
Super Contributor
Day ended better than expected. Might try it again sometime.
0 Kudos
Hibiscus
Regular Contributor
Preston, Chartist someone once said to me although I am not CA(SA) I am for sure CA(QBE)(Qualified By Experience) Accounting according to principals help tremendously in fundamental analysis
0 Kudos