Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

The global group

juggie
Contributor
Hi I know this is not share related but I was wondering if any of you have heared of a company called The Global Group and the product they sell called Electo Smart, apparently this device gets connected to your DB board and can save you 25% electricity at a cost of R9970. Will appreciate it if you can share info if you have heard of it
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
Well that was a thinly veiled punt.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
are you "punt"ing this share info also?
0 Kudos
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
Suggestion - look-up the def. of "punt."
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
punt - place a bet on; "Which horse are you backing?"; "I'm betting on the new horse" bet on, gage, game, stake, back ante - place one's stake parlay, double up - stake winnings from one bet on a subsequent wager wager, bet, play - stake on the outcome of an issue; "I bet $100 on that new horse"; "She played all her money on the dark horse Come on man, its a forum, lighten up a bit....
0 Kudos
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
Also a flat-bottom boat, a kick, ex Irish currnecy or to propel with a pole, to promote (a product.) ... Sorry but once a stickler...
0 Kudos