Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

The index.

barry_1
Super Contributor
Hello Simon,So far as i know,nobody has come up with the idea of being able to remove the index on the left side of the screen yet,temporally by say clicking as small X at the top of the column.It must be made so that then clicking it a second time restores it.This would help when upon opening a pdf etc one could enlarge it and still being able to get it onto the page with out information being cut off on either side.I'm sure this will be appreciated by all the users of this forum.Thanks in anticipation.FORUMITES ADD YOUR THOUGHT HERE.
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
Not applicable
1. Default login Time for Standard Bank On-line Share Trading is too short. Recommend that this period be lengthened. 2. A MY Details/Preference option to exclude Warrants when viewing Key Market Statistics/Gains/Losses/Most Active Shares. 3. Suggest that SB use other Forum Software like vBulletin as this one is not very functional. I will add as I think of other suggestions. Regards, BTTB.
0 Kudos
GQ
Occasional Contributor
NOTES, there has to be an improved section for adding comments to the shares in your watchlist and your active portfolio. We should be able to cut and paste text into those boxes (obviously within reason)...
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
the menu ida - will give it some thinking. But what I do is right click the open link for a PDF and select open in a new window. Works. Time, will be extended to 20 min with a warning - but will remain.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
A warning is a great idea.
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Thanks i'll try that,although i'm no computer boffin.Also thanks to Richard and their think tank ,also webmasters that listen to us traders.Still one of the best sites in South Africa,i've in the past used Tradek(now defunct) and BOE and this one is streets above those.how ever there is always room for improvement!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Any comment Simon?
0 Kudos