Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

The long and short .

asylum
Super Contributor
Whats the view here should one close off long and short positions today and wait for Feds?
0 Kudos
11 REPLIES 11
venice
Super Contributor
Thats what I plan to do. There is no prediction how the market will react to their decision. The market will be here tomorrow your profits might not be.
0 Kudos
Electrox
Super Contributor
hey Asylum. problem is that you will loose out on the big move up or down if u dont have any positions open. difficult one here..... It will be an overnight gap up or down. qestion is where? I still think 0.25pt cut is on the table. if thats the case I will hold short. but if we break 25000 like chartist says.... well
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
right now everything between 0 - 75 pts is on the table with the money on 50 pts.
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
no true, but 25000 is still some +- 500 points away, dont think will reach it today?
0 Kudos
Electrox
Super Contributor
I get 300 pts away on gt247? is that right?
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
topi on price streamer is at 24458?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
one is futures (higher number) and other spot.
0 Kudos
INTTHEMONEY
Contributor
0 Kudos
MichaelR
Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
org
Super Contributor
I always thought an asylum is an institution...but i am looking to short maybe exx, implats , kio etc shortly.My portfolio currently consists of short-term shorts only, the next few weeks will see some good buiing opptunities.see rense.com and mahendraprophecy.com.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
some people just have to make it difficult for themselves....
0 Kudos