Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

The overall market

Not applicable
Rams ...because its such a nice friendly place? is that reason enough?..why do you come here?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
OK, you dredging that one up .. and to this day you have no idea why you were banned, as you never asked (remember the email you was sent?) .. but surely time to move on ??
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Has anyone ever asked AlsiTrader if he's Mark ?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Simon its not about dredging anything up. It is the current reality. You ask for honesty? Do you honestly think that anyone believes that? Sounds just like the answers the bank bosses gave when questioned about the mess they made.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
well no it is not the current reality, coz you here - right ?? and you have no idea why I banned you or what the intent was as I have never told you, or for that matter anybody else (not that they didn't ask lots) ..
0 Kudos
Franksays
Frequent Contributor
He is - he writes exactly in the same style as Mark. The pointers are there. He referred to himself initially in the 3rd person, strikes me as a person with an unrealistic sense of superiority. Both personalities show strong narcissistic traits.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Did he short them?... sorry :)
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
boys and girls, ladies and gentlemen: my original post was about the market and not all these things we're now discussing. In between watching the AFCON last night I found myself watching part of the Roffey Review, he made exactly the same comment that I made in my post. Now, that really got me worried that I'm starting to think like him.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Simon its very simple. Is Chartist banned or is he not? The answer to that question determines the reality. And once again you are incorrect - a reason was provided. The response was shared widely. Message from SFM. "You have been denied access due to use of inapproprate language"
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
well that depends, are you chartist ?? if you are, are you banned ?? and yes I am straw manning - why not eh ..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
aaah finally we are getting to the real question. If i were Chartist would I be able to call myself Chartist? Answer that simple question and suddenly all else is answered. Simon I always thought your bank sojourn bank may have caused some loss in higher independent thinking but I dint think it was this bad.
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
now I know you are Chartist looking for new suckers for your trading platform otherwise how would you know the contents of his sacking-email. business is not so good on the other side. how did you manage to worm your way into this chart forum (after having been banned), I wonder?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
the reply has been widely discussed.
0 Kudos
Franksays
Frequent Contributor
Different sectors outperform at different stages of the economic cycle. Resources only really start outperforming when we see decent economic growth. Right now - we are still recovering and experiencing low to little growth, therefore it makes sense that our highs are led by retailers, financials, pharma etc. Google - Economic and Stock Market Cycles
0 Kudos
Not applicable
quite right but not only economic cycles ...more importantly market cycles. Pharma and retailers are defensive (even Richemont a high end retailer is) and you need to take notice when money flows into these and not into resources. The market is always ahead of the economic cycle and discounts everything always.
0 Kudos
Franksays
Frequent Contributor
Agreed. We tend to lose sight of the big picture.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
well, i am not selling subscriptions for sure!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
0 Kudos