Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

The road to become a profitable trader by john

Maggie
Super Contributor
Hmmm john your head is so far up your ***** even you cant see it....lol...ps hope i dont get banned for this but who cares
0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
Plonky
Super Contributor
Ha ha...fighting talk...that should make the forum more interesting...watch out, John had a fight with Chartist, and Chartist is no more....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Man long time no ... How you doing Plonkey ?
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Maggie.... you are probably right however for the wrong reasons...I did not make up the list, I simply re-posted it... Now Maggie...when you ready start at number one.
0 Kudos
Plonky
Super Contributor
Howzit Hennie... I have been hiding away in Indonesia licking my wounds after the WEZ *****up....Slowly been buying into CZA and MRF...made most of my losses back...Now all I have to do is avoid the earthquakes and the bombings...
0 Kudos
CHATTYCHAT
Super Contributor
Interesting list - however, one should acknowledge the author and respect his copyright...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Maybe it was maggie who first had it and this tussel is because John wont acknowledge her ;-)
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
I would if I knew who wrote it...it was posted on the forum years ago.
0 Kudos
learning
Occasional Contributor
LOL.. thanks for reposting it John, Its good motivation especially for us new traders..
0 Kudos
Maggie
Super Contributor
Yip.....missing Chartist...and it takes lots of flavours (including John lol) to make a good potjkie....(trust I spelt that right!!) in scotland we say stew
0 Kudos