Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

The slide continues....head and shoulders target not reached yet

Not applicable
Mkadir...if u thought the easy trade of the day was going long this morning u are an even bigger idiot than I already know you are...even idiots get lucky sometime...all that this does is make them bigger idiots cause....bit like a partial reinforcement programme which is great for teaching animals....you dont reward them every time...only sometime ....the behavior and the resultant effect become even more ingranied....the real trade was shorting that short squeeze...you had no way of telling how far that would go or when it would dump you...
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
very bearish wall street and ftse, but we seem to be holding. Little surprising don't you think?
0 Kudos
scandal
Super Contributor
John i agree, strange indeed. Maybe because it is the last two days on sept ssf so a lot that were short are trying to close out positions before tomorrow. OMHO
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Chartist. I would'nt be here if i was not successfull. I've funded my new business with the money ive made trading. Did'nt your previous post say "2000 point slide" what happened? I thought you get everything right. Now who's the bull*****ter. Like i said you want the proof, come visit me, i cant send you my statement, it has my personal info.
0 Kudos
pirates
Contributor
hey charty boy the pressure getting to you...long game matey what goes around comes around..woooooo
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Mkadir...just for the record...I didnt ask for your statement you offered it...personal info like what?....a record of your losses...your name doesn't even appear on the statements...
0 Kudos
org
Super Contributor
Remember guys we are in a bear market now, by definition it means lower lows...
0 Kudos
Copper
Regular Contributor
Chartist and Mkadir..You guys have a big ego problem.. why dont you meet in a dark alley and see who has the largest peni$ and smallest cellphone or something.. chill out guys!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I think we will leave that one there before I be accused of racial stereotyping...
0 Kudos