Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

The truth about technical trading?

john_1
Super Contributor
You have really worked this game out..I am always pleased to read your threads and your comments, you should be proud of how far you have come...
0 Kudos
Hedgehog
Frequent Contributor
Yes - Simon backed up by facts - I do not trade all their tips so maybe I picked all the bad ones - but the latest AGL and EXX are examples
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
nah boet, last 2 trades count nothing .. check the history for the year, then you get a decent measure ..
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
where do we find that history?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
subscribe to: Daily Technical Analysis .. Closed trades: 8 positive trades return: 19% and 9 negative trades -5%. All trades have a mandatory 5% stop loss
0 Kudos
Hedgehog
Frequent Contributor
Hi Simon I think if I ran a tipster service and I emphasise the good tips and told my subscribers to forgive me the bad calls, well I would be in business but then my clients would not believe me in the long run. Why the EXX and AGL calls were particularly bad is that the technicals were shouting caution going long. Yesterday I received a message "we expect a recovery today". This clearly while the Dow for one was taking strain. Now when you but your cards on the table and make a call I assume you take the responsibility to say - eish guys bad call - be extremely cautious in future or something to that extent - having a long disclaimer does not cut it for me. So that is why ignore their tips
0 Kudos