Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

The ultimate lasy trading system available - SCAM YOU THINK?

Not applicable
http://www.tradefromhome.co.za/, just got this email and looking at the claims they make and doing some quick TA this is another platinum investments type scam going to take Joe public for a trade (I mean ride)
0 Kudos
13 REPLIES 13
Vano
Regular Contributor
Wow! they claim to give buy & sell signals right at the tops & bottoms of the graphs. NO-One can do that consistently.
0 Kudos
murgs
Contributor
Their example charts for PicknPay & Rainbow are identical.
0 Kudos
Levitt
Regular Contributor
Haha , "100% Guaranteed. So easy a child could use it."
0 Kudos
louisg
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
KJR
Frequent Contributor
Saw a demo of this program recently. They use Quick Charts pro and costs about 10K with a R200.00 monthyly download subs.Looked interesting.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
R10k for the package an then R200 per month for data .. you being ripped twice ..
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
All of these guys on the website looks like convicts,so now you are being ripped 3X.
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Hi Werner, i think we should put simon brown details on the "contact us". Let have some fun with Princess Leia :-)
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
I dont think that is such a good idea... Simon deserves his privacy. Did you get my email the other day?
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
0 Kudos