Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

TheMarket.co.za

Parttimer
Frequent Contributor
Gents, I'm thinking of subscribing to this website for technical analysis. Reviews look good. Good or bad decision at R2300 per annum? Is Colin Abrams known in the trading industry?
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
the issue is less how good is Colin, rather it is about how you can use the information and make money. Yes he is well known.
0 Kudos
Parttimer
Frequent Contributor
Simon, thanks for the quick response. Would you reccomend this purchase for someone that has just started trading as a hobby? Much appreciated. Another question, is the market missing something with BAW? Why is there so much negativity towards this share?
0 Kudos
venice
Super Contributor
Parttimer don't apply logic to the market BAW will go down despite the best results in decades if the sentiment towards the share is negative and the converse is true aswell. Just trade what the market is doing not what it should do. Good luck with your trading
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Colin Abrams is good. I think subscribing for a while is a good way to learn about ta in practice.He,like all others,doesn't always get it right but he does advise to have protective stops on all positions ie.an exit strategy in advance. I subscribed to him for a long time and had good fortune when everyone was making money in the rampant bull market.In retrospect I suppose everyone was a good technical analyst then.I have also had some major losses following his advice,espec when the market became volatile,but must confess that I did not have stop losses in place.I no longer subscribe but learnt a lot through him and far more enjoy doing my own ta and making my own decisions(and learning from my own mistakes!).
0 Kudos