Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

They say......

Not applicable
broken Support becomes new resistance.They say.The Xs rolled in across the USA boards today as Demand took control.The SA i-Shares had a nice day.Yup,the Yen-carry is back(the BOJ left rates as is.)hence,The Party is still on and if ( IF ) resistance can become Support this week, the Dow will have plenty of space to accelerate out of its trading range.Should be good for Commodities too.Interesting to see how close the TOP 40 gets to that 24500 Barrier on the TOPDWZ Wave.Could be a massive Trade if timed right....yum.
0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
Nolan
Contributor
I hve previously been in a wave warrant that hit the strike... not too keen on taking that chance again... Maybe if things look like they are heading that way I willgo into a wave with a higher strike, less risky and less return I know but also less chance of losing a big amount!!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Agreed Zarp. I have picked it up @ 29 and it turned at 22.I consider it risky, but the return will be well worth it. Ill average up if it turns.Very few have turned and busted out on the same day, so in & out is the thing.
0 Kudos
YNWA
Super Contributor
Zarpmeister....time to move onto track 3, "Higher" by Creed....are you ready to rock 'n roll tomorrow bru' .....they doing the duwop in NY tonite....tomorrows hit single is going to be "ROCKIN' ALL OVER THE WORLD" by "STATUS QUO"....me thinks Cohiba's & José on ice would be nice at sunset tomorrow. Adios amigo.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Y : Yup.Let's see if we can nail some Beer money on the Longs tomorrow.Maybe throw 2k at a Long Wave.Double or quits...heh.TOPATA meets Valentino Rossi. Gearing of 52.6 Mama Mia !( expecting a Gap-up open.)Pop a Wheelie, all Gears Up !...best of, compadre'
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Y : that Gearing on TOPATA must be incorrect on FIN24 Barrier Map...(sigh) was a nice thought anyway. 5.26% sounds more probable.TOPDBC Call is better for an In-Out with Gearing of 22%.##.45c at the Open ? Go gettem Tiger...heh.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Y :I see SFM have the gearing at 10% on TOPDBC...Go,figure.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Was in on TOPDWZ @ 25c last time around. Rode it to 60c the next day! Nail biting stuff, would be nice to do that again and will give it a peek when TOPI is nearer 24333.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
super idego : You must be a...Durbanite ? Big WAVES this morning.I like your thinking though, since that overhead Resistance will help to clamp the price-action.##best of luck out there.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Greetings, I hail from the wild wild west, hombrè. That wave has some more candy for daddy yet.
0 Kudos