Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Things are starting to look ugly!

asylum
Super Contributor
Maybe time for a breather until things settle down.
0 Kudos
11 REPLIES 11
Russ
Super Contributor
You're right.Bargains just keep becoming bigger bargains.It's called catching falling knives.I'm not trying to call the bottoms-it's risky business,although a relief rally is surely due!?
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
yeah i suppose so, as you say everything is at bargain prices and tommorrow they will be at give away prices.
0 Kudos
divz
Super Contributor
Not looking good.I get it it now... JSE just feeds off negative at the mo. Dow up not good enough lets wait for ftse aahh!! thats down lets follow that. Definitely break time listening to my mother in law is pure bliss in comparison to watching this kek.
0 Kudos
jamoo
Frequent Contributor
its the time to pick bargain! this is just 'noise', ignore it.
0 Kudos
Copper
Regular Contributor
scrub those fangs, comb your fur, wash them grubby paws.. its time to make some moneyyyyyyyyyyy...!! Isnt it wonderful not to take your medication in the morning!!!
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
yeah the noise is getting louder and louder if you buy MTN shares now you apparently get a free cell phone as well what a bargain.lol
0 Kudos
Not applicable
We will close today below the support line of the upward channel dating back to 2006. Extreme caution would be prudent.
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
im not looking at the chart at the moment where exactly would that be?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I figa TOPI closed on support yesterday. 25760.
0 Kudos
scandal
Super Contributor
i think target should be around 25200 then some relief.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos