Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Things returning to normal

Surf_Rat
Super Contributor
Well Mr Bernanke little game for six months has come to an end and it looks like me trading methods can start working again .It was also nice to have a holiday from this thing but now its time to start trading for the second daughters car thank God only got 2 of these rats . So here we go Sasol , and AMS , wehave to build the relationship again its a long way to the ford fiesta LOL
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Not applicable
But surely the Bernanke game you refer to (QE) coming to an end is a bad thing for AMS and SOL?
0 Kudos
Surf_Rat
Super Contributor
Well if you trade CFD then it does not matter if its good or bad the thing that counts is if the system works .Those grommets in Mickey mouse lands just seem to interfere to much in the natural order of things
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
Hiya SurfRat howya been - how's the waves? I wana come scuba in your city when the chills have set in. I'm also back in the market, got a bit tossed in the current today.
0 Kudos
Surf_Rat
Super Contributor
saash long stories , I am in brazil for 2 weeks the wave is cooking here .but broke me surf board the Flamingo is now basically in 2 pieces .Got me a really nice lady . I will tell u more about the divorce on facebook. But least got quality of life and standard of living sorted anyway its nice to have an objective when trading .Got to fund a hilux 4x4 and try sort out a little of the monthly rehab allowance ( thats what they call it I think ) .
0 Kudos