Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Third Discussion Updat for Instalments in October

barry_1
Super Contributor
Th latest list of NEW INSTALLMENTS have just been sent to me,including PPCSTE.I have published the full list on the installment web-site with comments.....the website is www.barryvision.webs.com
0 Kudos
11 REPLIES 11
barry_1
Super Contributor
Although they are not trading yet,if you enter the codes on your watchlist they will show and then u will be aware when they start trading.
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Mistake on my part.U CAN TRADE THEM,see the bid and offer on the live trade page!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I logged in but can't find the list?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I logged in but can't find the list?
0 Kudos
_Marco_
Frequent Contributor
Does standard bank play a role in the liquidity of installments, as they do with their warrants?
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
A good question to ask Simon,hope he sees this other wise ask him under education.
0 Kudos
_Marco_
Frequent Contributor
cool thx barry.. btw how do you find the liquidity on warrants? Is it easy to sell when you decide it's time to sell? There is no such thing as time decay on installments im assuming ?
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Do the Installment on line,it does not take long to go right through it....One percent is charged on the amount,which is a kind of decay,taken off monthly and no there is no decay that is like warrants....As long as one stays between the bid and offer prices which should mimic the MATRIX then the markett maker is the last resort.PLEASE NOTE TO ALWAYS CHECK THE MATRIX aa if there has not been a trade for a long time ,might be ut of syncwith the shown prices.Then better to ring them and tell them what the matrix says. ONLY MY OPINION.
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
For those that would prefer a slightly longer period ,i have just published a pre-list for November/December for shares reaching their Finals in Feb, Mar. The web address is at the top of this thread.
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
As i stated i would, i have cleaned up the website and hope taken a direction that the members of the discussion group will approve of....Later i hope to hold a referendum on a couple of points ,though not now. Changes are as follows;- 1 i have completely re-written the home page. Always go to the bottom of home page to see the latest updates.The different colours here and through out all the pages, are to keep each thought seperate and not have a deep heavy boring discussion.I tried to cut out jargon where ever possible.2 page two i have restricted to a section where i hope to build a niche section with about five small shares that are showing exceptional protential.Later i shall ask members to name their own that will grow fantastically over a five year period.Also i deal withmid-cap resource shares that might have a turn around potential.3. The archive of the first three discussions and the MEMBERS AREA 4 For discussions four and upwards; opener last night. go see.
0 Kudos