Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

This forum is a circus

flaffie
Occasional Contributor
Sorry, but I find this forum very confusing and it does not help me at all! Maybe I'm a rock spider that does not understand what's it all about! So keep it to yourself!
0 Kudos
67 REPLIES 67
jack12
Super Contributor
So what does OML have in common with your confusion? Because now we are also confused!!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
What type of help are you looking for ?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
So if you odnt like it and dont want us to respond why did you post it?

Maybe go flaff somewhere until you attend a few of the free courses that are offered to get you going? Then come join us in a discussion or two and further why not watch and learn for a while.
No one promised you free trading tips and how to make your R10,000 into a R1 million over night. Read earlier posts about this phenomenon. , we all work hard at trading for a living and share ideas when asked nicely....
You learn by asking, not by insulting. John only allows you to insult if you last a year and I am almost there.....
0 Kudos
DEP
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Na CPS, it's 2 years, and I'm almost there. But oddly I don't have the desire anymore.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Nuts, I was so looking forward to insulting for the heck of it...now you say i have to wait another year.... ahh well I already dont feel like it so i guess waiting the extra time will just deplete the feeling even more.....
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
Good Bye... !!! Will we miss u????....MMMMMMMM....NO!!! :) :) :)
0 Kudos
klapka
Super Contributor
Ask not what your forum can do for you but what you can do for your forum.
0 Kudos
richardw
Super Contributor
Everybody stop doing what you're doing, un-circus yourself and present front and center to make useful for flaffster. Stop snickering at the back or flaffie will show you what fear really is.

Vat hom flaffie! Nice entrance, boet :)
0 Kudos
prancing_horse
Super Contributor
Flaffie, I knew the minute you posted your post the chances were pretty good it would be your last.Once you threw that stone in the bush, I knew more dogs would come out barking than you could handle.
0 Kudos
prancing_horse
Super Contributor
Flaffie, I knew the minute you posted your post the chances were pretty good it would be your last.Once you threw that stone in the bush, I knew more dogs would come out barking than you could handle.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
I do agree with the Forum member view. Simone Brown has turned this forum into a boring state of affair. I used to enjoy the skop skiet en donner attitude.These day ,people are taliking to their money. Simone , redeem yourself pleeeeeeeeese.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
I do agree with the Forum member view. Simone Brown has turned this forum into a boring state of affair. I used to enjoy the skop skiet en donner attitude.These day ,people are talking to their money. Simone , redeem yourself pleeeeeeeeese.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
you can both thank me later.
0 Kudos
richardw
Super Contributor
Now that we have that out the way. What are you after, flaffie? Are you investing or trading?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
For example, I gained great insight into Bollinder Bands. Never forget that lesson
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I enjoy a good biting rather than just noisy barking. Wastes to much effort for no gain. Gotta sink my teeth into something worth while every so often....and for those of you with devious minds...NOT THAT!!!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Agree, have you decided to look at the "Help and Education" section on the left first? Great place to start learning and if you come back and ask nicely we will gladly help, I think......
0 Kudos
Blik
Super Contributor
CPS - 2 years...hmmm, I have been here at least 4 years and am too ***** scared to insult John - he is almost as ascerbic as Chartist was! The forum works for those who use it - boring or not.
0 Kudos