Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

This forum is a circus

BRE
Regular Contributor
hear, hear! Best advice you'll ever get.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Jees, why are we wasting time on this Oke? His last post was 5 months ago about Telkom and I bet he did not even take the advise he was given then..... Suddenly he blows in and wants us to stand to attention after 5 months cause he probably lost a **** load on his TKG deal....Eish I am done with this post
0 Kudos
Not applicable
The Julius Malema of threads...
0 Kudos
platsak
Super Contributor
His DSTV has been cancelled and now he is looking for cheap entertainment from us.
0 Kudos
jack12
Super Contributor
I think his girlfriend dumped him!!
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
Its been a while, and we just itching to rip someone to shreds.
0 Kudos
annie3
Frequent Contributor
the subject is old mutual not some individuals sex life. grow up guys. back to the pub for me. i obviously have not missed much.
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
Besides this thread listed under OML - do you see any indication that the share is the subject of this thread?
0 Kudos
jack12
Super Contributor
Yip, he is short on OML.
0 Kudos
HiSo
Frequent Contributor
sounds like he's short in other areas as well.
0 Kudos
Ninja
Super Contributor
Flaffie, this forum is not perfect, but the reality is it's what you make of it. There are plenty of good traders in this forum with invaluable exprience....why not support it, who knows, you might surprise yourself and turn a profit.
0 Kudos
sk_1
Super Contributor
so where is flaffy, lost your voice or been properly sh@at on?
0 Kudos
cope
Frequent Contributor
flaffie, flafffie, flafffiee, flafffieeeeeeeeeee where arrre you? come on and give as a bark or if you dont want to bark keff keff keff for us please.
0 Kudos
Heli
Contributor
I do know Malema - who is flaffie?
0 Kudos
Mr_S
Super Contributor
HAHA!! this thread is so funny!! just made my evening! i wonder what would happen if all of you had to be in one room like big brother for a month!! no wait, A WEEK!! haha
0 Kudos
jack12
Super Contributor
I don't believe this, 54 replies and not 1 comment??? Flaffie O Flaffie were art thou??? You can come out and play! all the bad boys have gone away.
0 Kudos
Vano
Regular Contributor
Los vir flaffie onder sy klip. Hy is besig om sy naam te verander na Rok Spaaider.
0 Kudos
Cherry
Regular Contributor
Come on children, give Flaffie a break and get back to trading.
0 Kudos
Cherry
Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
Cherry
Regular Contributor
0 Kudos