Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

This guy did it again...

Not applicable
He predicted the ALSI market direction for today right from the start. He made a video last night and I got too see it early this morning. Wow, you must check it out.

http://www.screencast.com/t/xaPprcun

For the old boys thats old Chartist at it again. For the new ones check him out at www.realchartist.com. Some really cool stuff
0 Kudos
26 REPLIES 26
Fredsed
Super Contributor
Will you please stop the self promoting deception here. Multiple personality cons should be banned. Chartist, under several different guises, seeks only to con. Not funny!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Free marketing on OST. Only available till new nanny arrives.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
what on earth is your problem boet? Chartist is one of the rare few that shares his thoughts openly on strategies - he doesn't charge you, doesn't try to sell you anything, doesn't promote any 3rd party product - just gives his views? And he has being doing it for many years as a full time profession. So I struggle to see how you could have a problem with that?
0 Kudos
Ninja
Super Contributor
I agree, Chartist is the real deal....if you want to learn how to trade and pick up real, genuine advice that will make you a better trader it aint gonna happen in this chat room. Chartist walks the walk and if you trade the alsi I would recommend sitting in his chat room and watching his educational videos all day.
0 Kudos
Vano
Regular Contributor
I never had much of a liking for Chartist, but I have to agree with Skaaptjop. C Does not deserve the above criticism. He genuinely tries to help traders. Has never asked anyone a cent for it as far as I know.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
April Fools joke right
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
maybe let's here your views. if a trader has a system that works then it makes no sense to disagree with him because his name is Chartist. He has made a fortune trading the ALSi this year and he needs to come back to this forum
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Even if chartist is the best trader on earth i would not follow him-why?If he broke the rules of the forum he can not be a pro.Where have u seen any pro golfer swearing on the golf co*****. I rather respect Simon who had the guts to ban him,simply for breaking the rules. If this guy is so good he should be winning the makeamillion every year.
0 Kudos
MAGICIAN
Frequent Contributor
Oh come on!! Tiger Woods swears all the time on the golf course and the last I heard he was a professional golfer. For whatever reason the mention of Chartists name is enough to get this forum going, which is a good thing - it has been dead for far too long. Come on people, don't live with such closed minds and narrow vision, be prepared to learn from anyone who is prepared to pass on their knowledge.
0 Kudos
striker
Super Contributor
I just dont see any correlation between a banning from a chat forum and being a good trader/analyst. It's naive to say pro golfers dont swear during play - countless times I've heard them cursing and swearing.
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
And where do we go to trade to be like the unproven winner? And how many posters are actually the same person? And how do you know that this is not just another fake post from the same guy? Anyway, no such thing as bad advertising so no harm done. For those who want to hear it from the horses mouth....http://tinyurl.com/ya8xb72
0 Kudos
Pepi
Regular Contributor
If you don't like (as a person)say, Johan Kloppers of BHP it doesn't mean you don't buy the share when it's roaring up. I was around all the while when chartist was here - at least a lot of fun was had, albeit some of it way over the top. He would go out of his way to help beginners & others without getting anything in return whatsoever. and i am sure Simon would agree with this but of co***** not his behavior at times.And Bets, while you're on about professionalism, what about Tiger Woods? - fined for spitting on the green - and his general behavior WHILE HIS WIFE WAS PREGNANT. Professional cricketers re match fixing and and and.For the record, i don't follow Chartist - i don't do the ALSI, but it's this kind of talk i dislike from some people here where they criticize others they know nothing about. Finally, if anyone can do the million he be the man I'd appreciate it to hear what Barry's (Naomi) thoughts are - here's another person who goes out of his way to help others for no renumeration at all.
0 Kudos
prancing_horse
Super Contributor
Pepi, well said.Likewise I don't trade the Alsi, indecies or forex yet, but do intend to in the the not too distant future.I do pop into his chat room from time to time, contribute nothing, yet the door is always open.My brother who spends a fair amount of time there has just phoned to say listening to Chartist this morning has made him a quick 4clips, and not for the first time.I do not approve of his lingo and connotations at times, but as for the rest I take my hat off to him in the manner he sticks his neck out in calling the next moves,willingness to share his knowledge accumulated over years for no financial gain, in fact at a cost to himself, also humble enough to admit when wrong and other human shortcommings.What he has forgotten about trading the vast majority on this forum have yet to learn.
0 Kudos
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
I have no idea who chartist is - but in response to the purile rhetoric above: - know this - many of the greatest successes have been achieved by "breaking the rules."
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
NNNNOOOOOO people you jest ?? here's a top tip .. move on .. chartist did ..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
while trading alsi intraday it is nice to have a chatroom with likeminded traders looking for profit. it`s poor quality when the behaviour is below par.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Sorry guys, was not meant to offend anyone. I have learnt alot form him and yes he is crude, but that's just his way. He is very helpful if you ask and he expects nothing in return. He showed me flaws in my approach and after fixing them things are better.
0 Kudos
ACEP_
Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Yeah BIG YAWN, if you want a mentor, theres plenty of them around
0 Kudos