Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

This guy did it again...

Preston
Super Contributor
Excellent video Mr C. Unfortunately i tried to short a share and i got my behind burn't.
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
Thanks for the post - with the market where it is now, I was really craving a Chartist comment. CPS, how do you get these now days since he's off the forum. I've been quiet for a while, but getting back into and would love to have access to his feeds and comments. ta
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Saash, Hey there, it has been a while ;-).

See Chartist on www.realchartist.com

AND FOR FRED..... I AM NOT, I REPEAT NOT!!!!! Chartist under a false alias. I have been on OST for two plus years, way after Chartist left (was banned) and have no reason to impersonate. Maybe go see for yourself what this is about at the above address. You don't have to agree with him, but try prove him wrong and I am sure you will be surprised at his accuracy. Have you doubled your capital in the last three months? He has and even shows that he makes losses (some big ones too), and that is rare for a trader to admit let alone show openly to full public scrutiny.

I am not defending nor promoting him, but as has been said, he is amazing to watch even if you just find entertainment in his ways.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
err CPS .. actually you are doing both .. defending and promoting .. but that's cool .. you don't have to apologies ??
0 Kudos
doomsdayza
Super Contributor
CPS is most definitely not Chartist... lol
0 Kudos
Ninja
Super Contributor
Its not about defending , apologising or promoting. Chartists is one of the best, but think his status is probably over shot. Simon had his reasons, so be it. He has a website, if you want to see him, log on, you won't see him here again, even if invited, so stop stressing. Remember , you dont need a leader to make money on the markets, you need discipline, not anyone else's discipline, no, your own. Always remember, the market pays you to be disciplined, it does not pay you to be smart.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Don't bother looking at the video, check my post on this in a new thread
0 Kudos