Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

This information should have made easy money yesterday, UP and DOWN

Not applicable
Well made money on the way down but who actually knew the signs for the upswing? Yes there are Elliots and numerous other styles, this is just another. Ever heard of a Kangaroo tail? Well see them here

part 1: http://www.realchartist.com/videos/101-14-april-2011-live-trade-part-1.html
part 2: http://www.realchartist.com/videos/100-14-april-2011-live-trade-part-2.html
part 3: http://www.realchartist.com/videos/99-14-april-2011-live-trade-part-3.html
part 4: http://www.realchartist.com/videos/98-14-april-2011-live-trade-part-4.html
Hope its helps you if you interested.
0 Kudos
44 REPLIES 44
Fredsed
Super Contributor
And if you are not punting your own stuff here then what is your relationship to the originator? Is he your boyfriend?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Trolling is an addiction you need to sort out Fred
0 Kudos
Not applicable
And I don't see you offering any educational resources. If you don't like the way that site does it, simple don't use it. Others might be able to find benefit, or not. They can make up their own minds without your slating.
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
CPs..im a big fan of C, but everybody on this forumn knows his site....maybe stop trying to help these naysayers...
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
Just be honest about your connection. Why the pretence? Shall we have a challenge to determine how many pseudonyms actually belong to you and which ones they are? Hey? You are clearly punting away here for Chartist day after day. The Chartist Challenge to see who can boast about being an non-stop winner more than he can? Come clean and admit the shameful truth.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Fred, sorry to mislead you yet again. I AM NOT CHARTIST. I am a member of his site, I follow his posts, as do I many other sites. I am a member here, I enjoy IG markets, Traders corner (well not so much anymore) but it is a resource. Heck I even watch the Roffey review for a laugh when I can. I enjoy TickerTalk, I enjoy Simons new thing justonelap etc etc etc. I am 100% hetro and Chartist is a mate as I have many others, I doubt you are one at the moment but U quite possibly could be and I dont know it. So try and keep your loathing of Chartist to a minimum and move on dude. If you dont like the posts, dont read them, simple
0 Kudos
prancing_horse
Super Contributor
It is obvious by your comment that you visit Chartist's site, certainly not under your current nom de plume, you too yellow for that.Please stop acting pimple faced 13 year old, GROW UP. CPS good on you!
0 Kudos
Blik
Super Contributor
Talking about identities, maybe Fredsed is actually Roffey...you know how well Chartist and Roffey got on.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Blik, you actually make an interesting point. Maybe we have a Roffey on our hands and as u say the love these guys feel...
0 Kudos
Blik
Super Contributor
It seems like it only really matters to Fredsed though...not sure why he, or she, is pushing the point in numerous posts though.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Ah well guys, until we figure out what this idiot fredsed's actual problem is (although most of us probably wou'ldn't care), I suggest nobody take the bait - just ignore the comments. I for one really appreciate it when any forumite posts links to interesting articles, or other snippets of information, that I otherwise could have missed.
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Well, Realchartist offer something tangent in the form of advice. I've learned a hellofallot from his advice over the years, starting in this forum 6 years ago. In my subjective view nothing else I've read, viewed or researched compares to the techniques I've seem him use to predict future moves. 123 moves, retracements, gap trades, scaling into trades etc. The only thing he keep quite about is his scalping techniques, but there are good books that covers that.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Kwagga, if you look under the resources/recommended read tab you will see a seriously fantastic book. I went out and bought it and it is probably one of the better books I have got since Van Tharp and Elder Alexander.
0 Kudos
Ninja
Super Contributor
Chartist has a scalp trade example on his latest video......works on a move past pivot which is over extended and then a close back below....key success is short profit target. Anyone out there wanting a nice scalp set up - trade the Dow.....wait for RSI > 70 and then look for a $Tick reading of +1000 and enter short - 20 points in the bag- its money for jam
0 Kudos
murgs
Contributor
Thanks for that Ninja but what is a $tick & what time scale do you use?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
After all the fuss I decided to go have a peak at the website, looks ok a few vids ect, but what really got my attention is that you have to pay...with so much info regarding daytrading for free on the web, its hard to believe one can follow live alsi trades..except if you trade mechanically..system tells you buy sell and thus one can anticipate a trade...not C he trades trades like the energizer bunny, so if one is new to trading how would you be able to keep up..and looks to be for new traders..?CPS are you a paying member..and if so how do you manage to keep up?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Frost, no I am not a paying member yet. This is a new development that just happened today that I am able to see. However I do think that the value add in the members version will be more informative than the free version we have had access to for the last while. Time will tell if it offers the extra value but I am happy to give it a few months for the time it takes for the extra info on offer.
0 Kudos
doomsdayza
Super Contributor
wasn't an april fools after all hehe :)
0 Kudos
Ninja
Super Contributor
I trade the 5 min chart....$Tick is a reading from the NYSE and is a calculation of all stocks ticking up - all stocks ticking down on the NYSE......gives valuable insight to internal market dynamics outside of price - a leading indicator of price action if you like. When the RSI is overbought and you get an extreme reading to the upside on the $Tick you more often than not get a short term reversal as the market is overheated - my profit target on trades like this is 20 points.
0 Kudos