Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

This is how the pros do it

Not applicable
This morning there is a chance that we may have a profssional gap down. As always for me the default position is that the most recent gap closes first. We do however get times when the gap down is a pro gap and one which leaves the suckers wiping the doo dah out of their eyes. For that reason we be sure to wait for confirmation of any close before attempting to trade it. There is a gap further down from 31300 to 31240 which the most recent gap may extend to. 31490 is PP so that wll be in play as well right the open. Make sure you go with the pros.
0 Kudos
16 REPLIES 16
Not applicable
What do you mean by 31490 is PP?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
31490 is the main daily pivot (31684 is R1 qnd 31386 is S1). We publish them daily in the Realchartist.con site.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Not applicable
here is the link http://www.realchartist.com/forum/14-chart-patterns-and-technical-analysis-updates/15-daily-pivots.h... .....it is a free resource and something SFM is very amiss at not providing as these levels are really what anyone serious about trading is looking at.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
You are are proffessional IDIOT....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
yes as i said the market is really the one who has the final say in this matter....what happened?.....eh eh eh all the way to the bank
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Well, you probably not even breaking even with all the losses along the way, shorting an uptrend for 2000 points and getting a couple here and there....only the most gullible will be fooled by your mumbo jumbo...shorting at the close and staying up all night to bank profits at the open...mad , idiotic, stupid no matter how big the smile of relief is
0 Kudos
Not applicable
do i detect a change of tone albeit almost imperceptable?....I had a wonderful evening ..thank you for caring BTW....so instead of worrying about my wellbeing mayb you could offer use some analysis?
0 Kudos
koos2
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
Your therapist needs to make a living - stop coming here for treatment. The bottom line of your trading style is GREED. You trade with blinkers on whilst spewing your endless chest thumping. Meanwhile your GREED trading style, like your GREED attention seeking style is pure recklessness. My invoice is in the post, pay it on time or the Sheriff will be there to take your computer.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
well it seems your caring is extending to my significant others...my therapist makes a great living ....i keep having to visit her to tell her about all the nasty things people have to say about me....she says she thinks im delusional but i keep telling her the haters are real....anyway it keeps the co dependency going... so how about that analysis then?....so far so good this side...
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
So, Charty, smiling all tthe way to the bank, what's the count to 2000, come let's hear again?
0 Kudos
DEP
Super Contributor
Hey Fredshed / Rams... since you got so much ***** to talk about others, tell us what's you position?
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
I be sitting down Bonzo but Sangoma warns too much bull**** will cause markets up. Be it on your own head.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
raaity ho....so we are at our target for this trade at 31250....Rams I suggest you take some time out to educate yourself on things like pro gaps....adam and eve head and shoulders etc....(maybe even learnt to count)Â….then at least your defaecation on everyone's posts may not stink quite as much...the market has the final say...always has and always will...eh eh eh all the way to the bank!
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
trade the range...you blerry IDIOT...as advised at the bottom of the range when you were still shorting...forget ADAM and EVE and progaps, trade the range and dont forget the 5 cent coin! Anyway, you have been defaecated on the most, so how deep are you in the SH%T!!!eh eh eh
0 Kudos