Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

This is the big C R A S H!!

Wumpus
Frequent Contributor
It has finally happened - now we going lose 60% of the market value. This is the end of the JSE as we know it... I told you so!!! Have a great weekend and see you all on Monday. And no, this is most probably not the big crash... just another blib on the screen, but what better way to get on a trader's nerves than a market-predicting, doomsday wanna-be... :-) Gotcha... Cya!
0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
Wizard
Super Contributor
How about making a roof that sits on two supports?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
as a trader I love people like you....
0 Kudos
Wumpus
Frequent Contributor
I don't get you guys ;-) You do know I was yanking your chains, don't you??
0 Kudos
Plonky
Super Contributor
Boys and Girls. I just got back from the pub. It is not that bad... If you hold Beg, which stayed steady today, and Sim which went up today, and Sui, which recoved substantially, then life is not so bad. I might eat ***** later, but right now I know I am very lucky. Good luck to you all
0 Kudos
Wumpus
Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Nice 1 dude, maybe if you posted with CAPS LOCK on and through in a few "yo mamma" insults you would have go a better response:)
0 Kudos
Pleiades
Frequent Contributor
I thought you said a Roff with only two supports: gold and...nope doesn't look like anything else.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I think that you are the most confused forumite
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Kooowl, I didn't realize it was a competition... Will try harder.
0 Kudos