Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

This is the life!!! Where does everyone else relax???

Maggie
Super Contributor
Sitting in the Hans Merensky Game Reserve, by the pool, and its 32 degrees. Think I might just move up here and get away from Joburg. What a pleasure.
0 Kudos
20 REPLIES 20
Wizard
Super Contributor
Next week I go to Europe for a summer vacation. I will post here from the beach. :)
0 Kudos
ACEP_
Regular Contributor
Y, try the sards ... elf, shad, ... queenies, gt's?
0 Kudos
steve_1
Frequent Contributor
in Dahab, Egypt for two weeks....dive, eat, sleep, *****tails, relaxing....this is the life!!!
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
London and Edinburgh for two weeks, leaving on Thursday evening.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Maggie are you from one of the Sawmills or the JHB Head office?
0 Kudos
Spike
Contributor
Holidays? Relaxation? Alien concepts. Will look 'em up in the dictionary.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
So Sad - A holiday is a place with no computer and no cell phone reception!
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
I love going to a place called Forest Creek Lodge about 50 km from Dullstroom, its just a perfect place for a long week-end i highly recommended.
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Was in Durbs this week. Neva had so much fun in one weekend!! ;-)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Visited the Tsitsikama Nature Reserve - Storms River Mouth today. It was great fun - especially the boat ride in to the River. Amazing views and Gorges !
0 Kudos
jack12
Super Contributor
Wow I am on the Steppes in Kazakhstan, summer, fantastic
0 Kudos
Maggie
Super Contributor
Hey Jack, what you doing there??? You working for UUU?
0 Kudos
Maggie
Super Contributor
Hey RM, Sawmills? now you confused me. I am originally from Scotland but been here 28 years and a real bush girl when I can get out of Jhb. Hoping to come up here to this game farm and trade from here if I can make enough money to live.
0 Kudos
jack12
Super Contributor
haha nah, I live in a small town and work as a vodka tester, we not interested in that funny stuff
0 Kudos
Jacques_1
Frequent Contributor
Vodka tester!!! oh my sack what a life you are permenantly drunk. Please supply details to which i can forward my CV. I have many years of vodka drinking experiance.
0 Kudos
Maggie
Super Contributor
LOL...vodka tester...hmmm maybe jack is just a pseudo for Steve Magnusom? lol.... then again maybe he is a member of AA with a big imagination????
0 Kudos
jack12
Super Contributor
I am never sober enough in summer to check if it is a dream, but in winter at minus 35, you NEED the vodka
0 Kudos
DR_1
Super Contributor
sad when you have t take your pc with on vacation. life is relaxing without any worries and without having to log on to check shares daily. when I go away, either local or over seas, cash in all funds and then go. So i dont have to worry while am away.
0 Kudos