Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

This is the secret to long term profitability

Not applicable
We were discussing just how important money management is. I believe it is the condition without which you cannot succeed. I post this to show you just how discilpined someone who took 30k to 300K can be. He has restarted the year with 1 contract. He is aim ....not to make money but to become a better trader. The money will follow all on its own like a never ending stream. CPS says(8:54 AM): :'( I still need to build up to get a 2nd cnt in play chartist says(8:54 AM): yes earn the right Five says(8:55 AM): Your starting with one again taught me a lot CPS chartist says(8:54 AM): care to share? CPS says(8:56 AM): me interested too Five says(8:57 AM): Just that with all that success last year CPS rebooted rather than upping contract size Five says(8:57 AM): As most would do Five says(8:58 AM): Earning that right to increase contract size chartist says(8:57 AM): yup most would be trading 10 -15 ctx and by end feb they would be broke CPS says(8:58 AM): Well I want to see if it was fluke or if it is repeatable. Also trading a more srtuctured plan this year to get the most out of my emotional control Five says(8:59 AM): Ya. Especially with small size i.e moving from 1 to 2 doubles your risk as opposed e.g. moving from 4 to 5 CPS says(9:00 AM): I recon upto 5 cnts your emotional risk will be the biggest hurdle when trading. when i get comfortable trading that (and i did not even get comfortable trading 3 last year) then it becomes a whole new game
0 Kudos
25 REPLIES 25
Rams
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I am whoever you want me to be. Whatever will relieve your paranoia.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
CPS, its time you left the bar...nobody here wants to read all your hogwash...i analysed all your calls and whether you were right or wrong, it seems you lost money..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
hahaha you really are making a fool of yourself. The account is open to anyone who cares to read it so no matter what disinformation you spread anyone who is really interested in checking the facts can do so.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
what account? we dont trust you, so what account, is the account in your name or CPS...so many questions!
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
have not seen your short sell call. here's mine: buy more at 30,000 points
0 Kudos
Not applicable
the account of how the 30 - 300K was achieved.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Electrox
Super Contributor
does not sound like CPS..but then again you can pretend to be any1 you wanna be on text forums.. the cps i knw was humble.
0 Kudos
Electrox
Super Contributor
hehe whats the username and password for the above link? or do i need to pay you to know the "truth"..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Electrox
Super Contributor
you do not have permission to access this does not seem free to me...
0 Kudos
richardw
Super Contributor
It's called 'freemium'. Charty's here to spam the site, drag everyone to his lair, then you'll find out that most people are on the private chat group and you'll feel second rate until you pay him R279 per month. Basically, he's pushing his own forum at the expense of this one. That is precisely the type of annoying behaviour that I appreciated the absence of when he left.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Electrocox - you will find most forum sites ask you to register for obvious reasons (much like this one). I assure you it is free (unlike this one).
0 Kudos
Electrox
Super Contributor
rams u couldnt be more correct...what really amazes me is i see more input/response given here("for free")on sbk forum than on the forum of realchAtist.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
ag no Richard sorry u feel second rate. The paid for chat group was specifically created for people who wanted to filter out some of the noise from people who do not make useful contributions. I think we see the evidence here. Yes...they must all be fools because the room is filled to capacity every day and has been since it was created.
0 Kudos
richardw
Super Contributor
If it's rocking and there's so much money flowing, what are you doing on this one, pretending to be somebody you're not and lying about how you just found the site?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
its incredible that if you take a long hard look at the contributions of ppl like fredsed, Richardw, hennie, etc all you see is name calling and conforntational playing the man. Witness this post which had to do with long term profitability...something we all strive for. Nothing from you Richard but name anger, name calling and paranoia. Not a single useful word.
0 Kudos
richardw
Super Contributor
It's called 'calling you out on your BS'. Instead of apologising for lying to the forum, you pretend everybody else has the issue. You lied. Man up about it, because it does zero for your perceived integrity to keep digging a hole.

And on playing the man and not the ball, you should really re-read some of your posts. Things like 'its clear you are not the sharpest pencil in the box', or 'Your agenda getting in the way of reality my friend', or 'since you like playing games'. All of those are clearly playing the man, ne?

Ok, I gotta stop and do something useful. As they say "don't wrestle with a pig. you just end up full of mud and the pig loves it"
0 Kudos