Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

This is where Serious and Opportunity Meet.....

CE
Super Contributor
Zarpie my broer, just have a look at TOPI.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
heh...no,Dude..that's just Hedge-Fund Table Tennis..."How's that Whip-saw backhand,today,Humphrey" ?... "O excellent,Cyrus, lovely Polo TOPI you have.'...."Cocktails at 6,then ?"....."It goes without saying,old chap,hmphHmph( which passes for a good laugh in "Country Club")..
0 Kudos
JohnnyCash
Super Contributor
Jeepers, when did the memo go out that we can only buy BIL and AGL until end of today? Shop like there's no temarrowe...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
once again the buy signal has worked....unbelievable level of reliability!
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Zarpie, your wingman delivered his pantyhose speech and ducked. You guys playing snap ?
0 Kudos
JohnnyCash
Super Contributor
Dotted it down as one of my favorites for the moment... I have backtested it now on 3 shares and they say you shouldnt backtest too much so Ill take it as reliable for now.
Zarp, hey, u be so kind as to mention what you'd be getting into or out of each day? Much appreciated. Just remember its a 2 way thing, like the Yen and USD, right?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
good one,Dudes...Wednesday TOPI is yours.Get Jiggy widdit,Shake that Booty and throw a Come-all party,heh.When the BIG RED comes, it comes in GigaBytes..and 2 weeks UP,gone in 2 days DOWN...I can wait.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Of course you can wait Zarpie. What's another year. So long as you've got your Milo, your kitty-cats and your Ab-Flex.
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Now Zarpie bro, when will TOPI be yours ?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
u can wait?....didn't SBKDBV teach you that you cannot wait...do something to stop the losses now! or maybe we are just to petrified of the small loss....as you famously said....if you dont sell you never make a loss....
0 Kudos
JohnnyCash
Super Contributor
B how can u forget da moneybelt he? I just picture Zarp shaking his hips when he wrote getting wiidit and smiled at the sound of cling..
Zarp, bru, does your gold coins also leak chocolate when u wear the puch to long mmmm?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
CE: ...that Fishy don't smell right, at the Mo.Go check the TOPI chart yourself(uh,not just the intra-day one,of course)...I think we're somewhere near Denmark now..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Aaaaaa....I love the smell of Napalm in the morning( and afternoon)...heh.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Zarp I checked and check again we are def up over 300 pts ...futures about 400...I am pretty sure of this...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
which means that your stops on a Bil put should have triggered ages ago...if they havent or were not in place you are nothing but foolish idiot who cannot even learn from the most recent mistakes...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Priscilla...I love it when you click those Stilletos....More,more !!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
i am about to impale one in your scrotum and make you recite a few market truths...starting with we are in a bull market...we are in a bull market...
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Zarp I want to know, If we were in a bear market right now... would you be going long now, or would you be a trend following, pack leading beast.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I see this post started of with "staring into the abyss".... methinks thats the stares are stares of utter amazement and confusion like an animal caught in the headlights and the only abyss is the kind of huge hole made in someones shorts the kind which can only be made by a fright and flight bowel movement reflex....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
John I see still no answer to your question...careful a wounded bear can be dangerous....
0 Kudos