Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

This market is having a laugh at me.

mib
Contributor
Simon - is this trading waves on the topi - if futures where would I find them -could only find satrix and no shorts
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Raaaaait bra J, I'm out with all fingers in place and 2 cases Windhoek
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Why so soon! nice one CE but this is a lot of points from the top so what exactly is going to stop you getting a carrot next time.
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
John without actually knowing any details....here's what I think is happening.....you don't have an exit point before you enter and you are just hoping the market will continue going in the direction you hoped....for scalper intraday trades you gotta be in and out....take your 50 or pts (or whatever) and get out no matter what....do not change your exits. Also set realistic targets....for intraday scalps set a target of R 500 per 100 000 of capital....which means if you wanna earn 20 K per month you need 200K capital and dont need to trade every day...maybe 2 or 3 days a week...some days you make 500 some days you make R5000 but when you make your target for the week you stop.....
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Chartist I have been looking to pick up 100 points and to be honest I have been spectacularly unsucessful. Not losing money but not making it either. The reason has been hesitating on both entry and exit so the diffrence has been a net nothing.
0 Kudos