Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

This one caught my eye....

genie2b
Frequent Contributor
What is the consensus on this one, I saw that PSG give it as a buy...from mid Feb the price increased from R10.00 to the current R13.50. Does anybody have background on the company and where they are heading to?
0 Kudos
17 REPLIES 17
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
we got a research report due later today or tomorrow ..
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
Simon, i will be looking out for that report. I've been holding the share for over 5 years now, doing very well for me! Growth in earnings and (i think dividends too) is very good, well run and I will continue to hold for many years to come if all goes as it is going now.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
what do these guys actually do??
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
EOH provides business and technology solutions across all major industry verticals. Our business model embraces consulting, technology and outsourcing. These services are applied to provide high value, end to end solutions for our client.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
so basically they are BEE..that does ***** all
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
These are in the same sector - they do similar stuff - Adapt IT Holdings Ltd (ADI), Business Connexion Group Ltd (BCX), Compu-Clearing Outsourcing Ltd (CCL), ConvergeNet Holdings Ltd (CVN), Datacentrix Holdings Ltd (DCT), Datatec Ltd (DTC), Dimension Data Holdings plc (DDT), EOH Holdings Ltd (EOH), Faritec Holdings Ltd (FRT), Gijima Group Ltd (GIJ), Paracon Holdings Ltd (PCN), SecureData Holdings Ltd (SDH), Spescom Ltd (SPS), Square One Solutions Group Ltd (SQE), UCS Group Ltd (UCS)
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
EOH is definitely not a BEE front, and are a quality operation. they are systems integrators. Their basic strategy is to look for hte best performing international IT companies, and build relationships. Take Oracle & Siebel, for example. They will have heavy integration requirements (roughly 3 times the cost of the product itself). So EOH will invest in Siebel skilss, and will piggyback off the back of Siebel sales efforts. Once they win a project, it usually results in pretty decent annuity revenue.
0 Kudos
genie2b
Frequent Contributor
Werner, you should not list FRT....I still have some painfull memories...:)
0 Kudos
krummels
Not applicable
I have some shares in PALCAP and it is doing good at the moment but there are no forcast for this share Where can I go to see if this share is worth to keep
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
Sorry, that was a copy and paste from the list OST gives us...
0 Kudos
Harathke
Regular Contributor
EOH's research report is out. Check the news feed: "Buy and sell ideas" --> "research reports"
0 Kudos
genie2b
Frequent Contributor
Seen the sens today....wonder why the sell?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
And EOH is on the top 10 list of Greenblatt's magic formula at the moment. In other words, one of the most cash generative companies in combination with P/E at a large discount.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Don't worry about the sens.That oke's been selling since the share was about R4 and hasn't stopped since-he's on his own mission.It seems to have caused a minor pullback today.I think this is a buying opportunity...I would take this opportunity to buy (I am already in).
0 Kudos
Blik
Super Contributor
Faritec is a bit like Harry Potter - the share that shall not be named. But I do know someone who made a fair bit on them. Buying at 2 and selling at 3, and buying at 1 and selling at 2. That is until his netheregions shrivelled.
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
I've also had the thought of acquiring more EOH lately. I think i might just do this in the next few days - all for long term though.
0 Kudos