Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

This platform is shocking

Not applicable
Fortunately moved my trading to Global Trader. Use this site for SENS and charts. No prices in portfolio after 46 min. ALSI chart's volume a mess. So can't even use for basics anymore. If I see problems other formulites have with trading etc can't believe any clients left...
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Not applicable
my bags are packed me friend
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I use both, and have been using GT for about a year and a half (mainly only for trading the S&P and FTSE). What gets me about it is the costs - their spreads on their local equity SSFs are wider than those of SOT, and it can end up costing you a lot more ito costs (all depends though on how many contracts you trade) - I have also found that their charts aren't as great as they first appear, but they're free. Overall, I have found SOT far more reliable ...
0 Kudos
B_man
Occasional Contributor
Hi. I prefer the idealcfds.co.za platform to Global and Standard. Cost to me is not a problem. Reliability of data is what I want. Really worth your while to open a demo account and test it! Else phone Derick @ Ideal and he will sort you out. Regards Bartho.
0 Kudos