Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

This platform

klapka
Super Contributor
It would be lovely to come on to this site just one morning and find all parts functioning. I live in hope.
0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
BlueDolphin
Frequent Contributor
....under the "My account", "Tax statements" section in April of each year. And we already in June
0 Kudos
CHATTYCHAT
Super Contributor
You referring to movement/price yesterday? I was looking at the jump back to green on NTC and found f-a l l (nothing)
0 Kudos
orange68
Super Contributor
always something "being attended to" curious if anyone knows whether the online webinars will be available online for viewing/ downloading after they have passed? secondly what browsers do you guys use?
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Well, the absolute worse for ALSI futures is placing and trade and the platform then goes down....cannot place stop loss and and you cannot do a telephonic stop loss(can't be done) ..I just close the position telephonically
0 Kudos
fusion12321
Frequent Contributor
rams so u actually pick up the phone and call yourself ??? that says it all
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
You guys want to know the definition of "TROLL"....just click on Fusion 1010, and there you will see how trolls post....absolute disgrace to the animal kingdom!
0 Kudos
orange68
Super Contributor
i agree that happened to me when i was trading end of day... now i just keep few tabs open one for easy trader one for stoploss and another for portfolio, enter trade enter stop loss and hope. best trading is done yourself
0 Kudos
r_n
Contributor
forgive my ignorance but how do you place a stop loss on easy trader?
0 Kudos
orange68
Super Contributor
i prefer the actual ost website when using a stop loss (think thats the only way @ present)its a safer way to go if easy trader gives hassles
0 Kudos