Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

This share should be called Ruin-It

PaulC
Super Contributor
Cause they ruining me :) Ive been holding some of these puppies for a couple weeks now and they just going down down down. Im fast approaching my stop loss point. Anyone have any idea why this share has been such a dog the past 6 months? Sharefinder seems to think its a good buy with good growth potential. The market appears to think otherwise. What are the forumites comments about this share? - P
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
jaj
Frequent Contributor
The market works on a long term view not a short term pull back
0 Kudos
Zanzibar
Occasional Contributor
In order to move from a PE of 33 to a forcast PE of 12 something dramatic needs to happen!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
this share will run after this pullback.
0 Kudos
Shaun_P
New Contributor
Good name for the company. They have purchased many a good business, removed the management and run it into the ground. Possibly this is how they make money. I am an ex-employee of one of the Nashua businesses. Stay away: They donÂ’t know how to treat customers, staff or suppliers. Reunert may have loads of cash in the bank, but I donÂ’t think they are honest with shareholders. They should have returned cash to shareholders, but have not. They also have poor leadership with little direction. I think the glory days are over. NSN (Nokia Siemens) had NO Reunert management and did very well many years ago. NSN has gone and not been replaced. Nashua Mobile will cease to exist along with the other NashuaÂ’s shortly. Top management must be well looked after, but are poor quality and donÂ’t stick around for long. Allan Gray have taken a 10% stake, will be interesting to see what happens is a yearsÂ’ time. Possibly AG will breathe in some much needed new life.
0 Kudos
Shaun_P
New Contributor
Good name for the company. They have purchased many a good business, removed the management and run it into the ground. Possibly this is how they make money. I am an ex-employee of one of the Nashua businesses. Stay away: They donÂ’t know how to treat customers, staff or suppliers. Reunert may have loads of cash in the bank, but I donÂ’t think they are honest with shareholders. They should have returned cash to shareholders, but have not. They also have poor leadership with little direction. I think the glory days are over. NSN (Nokia Siemens) had NO Reunert management and did very well many years ago. NSN has gone and not been replaced. Nashua Mobile will cease to exist along with the other NashuaÂ’s shortly. Top management must be well looked after, but are poor quality and donÂ’t stick around for long. Allan Gray have taken a 10% stake, will be interesting to see what happens is a yearsÂ’ time. Possibly AG will breathe in some much needed new life.
0 Kudos