Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

This sucks

Not applicable
Im sitting here losing money cos SFM's system is down and my order wont go thru...
0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
john_1
Super Contributor
Phone them 011 3787140
0 Kudos
Shaun_Siddall
Super Contributor
Is there any kind of insurance?
0 Kudos
Mic
Super Contributor
all my mony stuck ....can't trade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
DO I sence just a hint of pannic.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Happened to me earlier in the year. Lost R6k worth of profit from not being able to sell a warrant for alomst 2 hours the one morning. I called them and the fine, upstanding call-centre ladies at SBK...couldn't have cared less. There's stuff-all you can do except fume quietly in your own little corner.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Yip. And if that's not bad enough they persist in spelling cautiuos incorrectly. For ***** sake, they're godamned bankers, you'd think cautious is the ONE word they'd know how to spell. Oh, but thinking of Bears Stearns, maybe not. . .
0 Kudos
Mic
Super Contributor
John..I close out TOPDWQ and want to re-enter on the bounce....no panic just pi$$ed off as my funds won't come available
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Oh nice, my at market trade just went though. Whats the bet its at the low of the day. Thanks SFM......
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Never phone the call centre... phone the dealing desk, number provided above... write it down get to know the names of the dealers and that of their children, make friends so when it comes time to trade they know who you are, they won't do you any favours but at least you will be able to trade.
0 Kudos