Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Thought for the day!

john_1
Super Contributor
When trading....the real money is always in the oppersite dirrection of popular oppinion...and that is not the same as trading against the trend!
0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
Rams
Super Contributor
opposite and "direction".Would be nice if the message page had a spell check because letters get jumbled especially if you on cellphone keypad....But I agree, called contrarian something.But you have to pay for information that supports the contrarian view. Institutional traders get in early and out early that way..
0 Kudos
CHATTYCHAT
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Geez okes... I am a unable to grasp the very basic of written english...so until this site has spell check (and even then I might choose the wrong spelling) I am affraid you going to have to cope with my best dislexic efforts.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
its lisdexic you moroon
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
DEP
Super Contributor
I likee yourr stylee, Johnn!
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
ever since I learnt that we read by word grouping and using the fist and last letters... I no langer guve a fliimg fiuk abiut spillimg correatly
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
And I have always struggled taking direction let alone spelling it..
0 Kudos
CHATTYCHAT
Super Contributor
Thr s nthng wrng wth wht y wrt - vryne wll knw nd rd vn f th vwls r lft t There is nothing wrong with what you wrote - everyone will know and read even if the vowels are left out.
0 Kudos