Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Thought for the day

Russ
Super Contributor
The stock market is a financial redistribution system. It takes money away from those who have no patience and gives it to those who have.-Warren Buffet.
0 Kudos
14 REPLIES 14
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Q2W
Super Contributor
That's very true... Nice.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Agreed .. I have also given my fair share of money away!! I have been burn't by EXXARO....still got scars
0 Kudos
Not applicable
im getting burnt by goldfields, how much lower can it go??????????
0 Kudos
DCTrader
Super Contributor
I'm getting burnt by every farken share out there... Now imagine if Tits had raised the rate by 100bp!
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
kr_pto
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Bro, dunno if some people just don't learn or is it a question of "touching the stone" ?
0 Kudos
kr_pto
Super Contributor
it is hard to pass up what your brain (read greed) tricks you into believing is a great opportunity. i am certainly learning that the hard way.
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
What can I say, got the T-Shirt !
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Tits is not to blame bro, this time round it is Bush.
0 Kudos
Day_Trader
Regular Contributor
Got a little burnt by TOPDWM as well as GFI! Luckily GFI was bought at R119 - hopefully won't sink much further! GND is the only one giving joy!
0 Kudos
scandal
Super Contributor
does any of this red we seeing today have anything to do with the strike??? uncertainty, bleh blah... etc etc... retailers in general, WHL,FOS falling like a rock any idea..??
0 Kudos
Not applicable
If you believe in GFI, the now is the time to buy some more. If it goes even lower, you can then buy some more. If it goes higher, you can buy some more. Listen to Warren Buffet's advice. You haven't lost any money until you (are forced to) sell. If you have borrowed money and used the shares as collateral, then you may be forced to sell and you may lose much more than just the shares. Be careful out there.
0 Kudos