Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Thoughts on Amplats

kr_pto
Super Contributor
Hey guys. interested to hear anyone else's thoughts on Amplats? To my mind, it has reached restistance on trend going back to highs of 10 May 06, 3 Jul, 25 Aug, 26 Feb. So have personally reached my target, thus taking some profit (have to stick to my rules ey!). Any thoughts on whether we will see this breaking new levels though? Guess the next couple days will tell! SB trading recommendation recons it needs to break about 115500 to set new trend. Any thoughts/views?
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
kr_pto
Super Contributor
restistance is a new form or resistance. or something like that
0 Kudos
YNWA
Super Contributor
Amigo go to my post about the day ahead & seee what BOE reckons about plats....if I get more info. I will let you know. Adios.
0 Kudos
kr_pto
Super Contributor
YNWA, thanks for the redirect. but are they talking investment or trading here? I agree that still lots of upside, my thoughts are more around the short term here, whether it (AMS) will hit resistance and provide a new buying opportunity, or whether it will simply proceed now and hit new levels. what concerns me about todays quick movement on AMS, is it is very low volumes. only R12mil at the moment.
0 Kudos
YNWA
Super Contributor
k....maybe try installments for short term...less pain....until the resistance is breached or confirmed.....if breached you can still hold the installment but add something more highly geared...just a thought. Adios.
0 Kudos
kr_pto
Super Contributor
interesting thought YNWA. but think i may sit on the sidelines on this one and see what happens end of day and monday
0 Kudos
Runbird
Contributor
Amplats showing some definite sell signals...
0 Kudos