Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Thoughts on Richemont

Werner_1
Super Contributor
What do you guys think of this one, good to buy or not for long term? for trading it could be a nice entry?
0 Kudos
17 REPLIES 17
Rams
Super Contributor
Trade yes, for a move to upper channel at about 110.For investing: price of R70-R75 for current earnings. I am long in one year trading portfolio...
0 Kudos
amith63
Contributor
I have car but it does not seem to pass 112 mark...was there a month or two ago n drop...long term cml...short term cfr
0 Kudos
amith63
Contributor
I have car but it does not seem to pass 112 mark...was there a month or two ago n drop...long term cml...short term cfr
0 Kudos
amith63
Contributor
0 Kudos
amith63
Contributor
0 Kudos
amith63
Contributor
0 Kudos
prancing_horse
Super Contributor
One of those shares that will always be expensive, has been doing nothing this last year. Like everyone else would have loved to buy a couple of years ago, but missed the boat. Currently long on CFDs having bought in upper 90's and topped up again at 100, will start offloading from 105, but don't see it going much higher than 110 in the next couple of months. That is my view.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
moving onto what?
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
partridge
Super Contributor
glad I sold when I did
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
did you make some money?
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
I think its a great company and a good long term holding...
0 Kudos
partridge
Super Contributor
Rams make money? - of course - but it was clearly overpriced: this is not going to suddenly run up again unless I am missing something(which is always possible)
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
and will be even more overpriced at R110...so for trading thats the target. stop at 95 and profit at 110,with entry around 100.
0 Kudos
partridge
Super Contributor
Time to buy ....?glad I sold when I did( every now and again something goes right)
0 Kudos
ragingbull
Not applicable
I would go for a buy level around R94.00 Fundamentals still look good, its still a growing stock, PE Ratio is looking more attractive at that level and Mr Rupert is back. I see the same thing happening with CFR as it did with Aspen. Its just a question of time before it rebounds.
0 Kudos