Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Thoughts

FEK
Super Contributor
Hi forum, can I please have some views on this share especially from a technical perspective.
0 Kudos
17 REPLIES 17
sponono
Super Contributor
there's a brain between your ears use it man, next time I would be charging for this service, long already http://www.chartupload.com/viewer.php?file=51389560209840474193.jpg
0 Kudos
FEK
Super Contributor
Thanks, much appreciated. What sort of targets are you looking at, please forgive my ignorance as I am not clued up with technical analysis.
0 Kudos
prancing_horse
Super Contributor
Don't say I didn't warn you, but if you listen to Rams and Sponono you are bound to get FEKKED up.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
@ pranchinghorse, lol, I would like to think of RAMS as the "Julius Malema" of trading.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
@ pranchinghorse, lol, I would like to think of RAMS as the "Julius Malema" of trading.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
FEK, dont bother with the Trolls, every forum has them.As for skills in TA, the one and most important aspect does not require skill, and that is the Stop Loss, place it without fear, and when it gets hit, accept it as part of trading . If you have targets, based in TA or just money management , take them too...that's all the skill you will ever need
0 Kudos
Wino
Super Contributor
Why OML and not DSY or SLM. Unlike OML these 2 have been outperforming the index last 5 yrs and have a better track record.
0 Kudos
kawcha
Contributor
Look at the risk and opportunity, really just depends on how much you can afford to risk. Not a bad choice to long, not a bad choice to get a bit more signal either.
0 Kudos
FEK
Super Contributor
Thanks guys for all the advise, much appreciated.
0 Kudos
Prestonmyhusban
Regular Contributor
@FEK, wait for a pullback on FSR and buy. Have defined stop losses for this trade.
0 Kudos
Prestonmyhusban
Regular Contributor
@FEK, wait for a pullback on FSR and buy. Have defined stop loss for this trade.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Ignorance is bliss for a person who has been on this forum for over a year, and still persists with the same stupid questions. Once or twice is OK, but a year's worth? Come on, grow a pair and make your own decisions
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
OST should introduce a like button to like comments just like they have in facebook; this would be my first like
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Sponono, you have also asked some really stupid questions when you first joined.No need to ambush FEK. Give him a chance to grow.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
He has been asking the same questions for over a year. How much time does he still need to grow?
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
R u looking to trade....i dont like the look of the chart(OML)...trend is down, so this bounce could be short covering and setting up for another short...sure, this could also be the bottom and a stop in place if its not the botom.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
@skaap, this is a difficult market to trade, esp if you are trading derivatives and not cutting you loss quickly or banking profit timeously. Maybe he had his confidence dented and he needs some degree of assurance from this forum. Being too critical ,
0 Kudos