Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Time for this one to move upwards ???

Maggie
Super Contributor
Been sitting on this one for a while. Are we going to see a run now? Why are the other coal shares moving and this hasn't? Would appreciate others views?
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Surf_Rat
Super Contributor
Hello Maggie How you doing I also got a coal mine of this stuff enough to braai for 20 years I guess the big thing here is there are no future contratcs for this one so its not so heavily traded so me just holding maybe one day a giant will come and turn this coal into another carbon commodity like a diamond mine if it lies there long enough it could turn good for the great grand children of 3010 cheers
0 Kudos
Spike
Contributor
Hi Maggie, I am Spike -- long time absent as I couldn't 'bear' to see my portfolio. (Junior gold miners recovering though, hold thumbs). Like you and --(sorry, didn't memorise yr name) I have a truckload of Wescoal. Been in large loss almost since I bought 'em. A few days ago I did the thing they advise against and averaged down with another barrowload. Broken even today. 75 cents is quite a ride up from the 62/64 cent level where it's languished for so long. So, let's hope for more upside!
0 Kudos
Spike
Contributor
Ah Surf Rat! Got your name now. Sorry 'bout that.
0 Kudos