Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Time to go - Hennie

Plonky
Super Contributor
Howzit Hennie.. are you still around.? I am keen to sell WEZ today. It has had a good run, and I am going to be one of the "PapBroeke" and sell if it makes R950. Are you still in for R25?.
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
Not applicable
Yep ! I'll have my stop in place lol
0 Kudos
Marno_1
Regular Contributor
Plonky -You are going to kick yourself later on. Hang on with this one. I have heard from a big truck transport Company in Rustenburg that Wesizwe is busy to look for trucks to start with the removal. If this is true we could cash in one of theses days big time. I am holding this one for at least 2 years.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
If I was looking to get in to WEZ, I would be doing it now. Trend is sill up (ADX), buy signal from MACD and stochastic, moved out of overbought on RSI. Could see R12 in 10 days.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Ive had it for 6 months now up 460 % no point point selling now want to reduce my retiring years by at least 5 years lol
0 Kudos
Not applicable
all we need is close above R 10.00 thats all
0 Kudos
Dutch
Frequent Contributor
Check this out before you sell : http://www.mineweb.co.za/mineweb/view/mineweb/en/page59?oid=15729&sn=Detail. Still think Eland is a better bet- Dutch
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos