Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Time to rock

SIMBA
Super Contributor
Tonight i shall watch Deep Purple..The Heep and Wishbone Ash Tomorrow i shall dust off my Les Paul and build my Marshal stack Sunday i will blast Morningside until my fingers bleed and Monday i shall go back to being; A 57 year old overweight bald plumber but i haved lived
0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
kwagga
Super Contributor
LOL !! Clearly identifiable generation gap here. Enjoy.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
you go for it!!
0 Kudos
SKALA
Super Contributor
Dont forget the Red Heart rum; and Pink Floyd?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Creedence, Led Zepelin, The Who?
0 Kudos
striker
Super Contributor
Simba I Envy you.Would love to see some of my favourite bands live - Eagles,Fleetwood Mac,Dooby bros.,Toto,Van Halen etc.These group all bring meaning to our lives.
0 Kudos
SIMBA
Super Contributor
My ears are ringing,my fingers are sore ,my wife told me to act my age as i used her body for a stretacaster. But my advice to all of you go see the show if you can, even the engineers and C.A.s amongst you, it will free your minds for clearer trading and yes Simon i did see you even with your beret and squiff.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
you are my hero for the morning... what a great thread!
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Great post SIMBA. Was watching a fab doccie the other night on ACDC. Don't tell me anyone can sit still and listen to Hells Bells.
0 Kudos