Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Time to sell ELI??

AP
Regular Contributor
What is the consensus; ELI suspending dividends, results not too good, etc. Is it now time to sell or hold on?
0 Kudos
12 REPLIES 12
Mark_A
Occasional Contributor
It doesn't look good. I get the feeling that ELI has fallen out of favour with most. I personally think that the share should stabilise around 600 and then wont run again until dividends return. I also think that DTT, when it eventually goes ahead is not going to be as big for Ellies as some may think. Thats 2 years away though so lets wait and see.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
How low can this dog go?
0 Kudos
Prestonmyhusban
Regular Contributor
R6.66 ,any price lower will trigger massive selloff.
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
i lost faith in ELI early in this year.The directors jigging around with safety collars for themselves does not inspire confidence!Also the SABC has left the change over to digital so late that all new TV's already have Ditigal built in so very few boxees will be needed....We think POY will do well this year.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Thanks Barry, will investigate POY.
0 Kudos
KAIZEN
Occasional Contributor
The graphs turning around? Volumes picking up?
0 Kudos
fressa
Regular Contributor
I looked at poy about 8 months ago. liked it but had some concerns. seems i missed the boat :(
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
I don't get it .. everybody loved ELI on route to R10 .. what's changed except price ?? Sure some results, but were they that bad ?? it not, surely what we have right now is a sale ??
an no I not buying, don;t like the stock much - my that just my view
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Time to stock up now. Have been buying on dips.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Looks like another rally underway.
0 Kudos
ndabs
Frequent Contributor
does anyone know when ELI started trading in CFDs as well... and what criteria does the stock have to meet?
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Ellies looks like it could pose a short term buy opportunity. http://chartupload.com/viewer.php?file=12812245930673038338.jpg
0 Kudos