Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Tips foorum

pete_GG
Occasional Contributor
Can someone please give me trading tips anything that you've learnt from trading and that made you lose your pension funds etc. Please dont give me a tip about how much pet's mince is. Werner can even use this on his website!!
0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
john_1
Super Contributor
I have got an Idea For Werner> Why dont you have a Rest in Pieces section on your website. When a trader wipes ouy he gets to go there yo hang up his compass ruler and other TA tools. A bit like a warning that this a land were Angels fear to tread>
0 Kudos
Not applicable
The only tip I have is you will make more money (for retirement) without a pension fund. 80% of people will retire without enough pension funding. And note that this group of people are the ones with pension funds!!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
BTW, be careful because 45% of statistics are made up on the spot :)
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
the speculators who lost their pension funds are no longer with us -they are at work building up new funds - only newbies and experienced traders/investors are left.
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Pietman my bra, I am sure you are a cool oak, impossible to "judge" people on a faceless medium such as this. Having said that, we can joke as much as we want to, but only you know your circumstances. If you trade with your pension fund, you need counseling. If you some rich dude with a couple of bar to "play" with, have fun and keep us busy. Then again, you do not know our circumstances ...... so let's all have fun ! By the way, my favourate share is GFI, keep an eye on that little star !!
0 Kudos
grommet
Regular Contributor
CE That GFI thing is harsh !!
0 Kudos
samoa
Super Contributor
Hmm... my favorites do not favour me..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I have also been reloading GFI since R110.
0 Kudos